GM, SW Product Management and Strategy, Dell Inc.
- 15 years of experience in managing highly successful teams and increasing responsibility in software design, Product/Technology Strategy & Planning, Cloud Computing, Dynamic Datacenter, Server Virtualization, I/O Virtualization, VDI, Application Lifecycle Management, Systems Management, and BI/Data Warehousing technologies
- Demonstrated strong leadership abilities, creative insight, and practical business skills that encompass diverse industries and operational functions. Key strengths are my breadth of knowledge understanding complex/sophisticated principles and processes that deliver value and sustainability including executive management, P&L, business development, problem solving, an ability to negotiate and persuade at the highest levels, and make bold decisions.
- Leader in innovation with 27 granted patents and 64 published patents awaiting filing with the USPTO
- Dell Inc. 2006 Inventor of the Year; Dell Patent Committee member
- Six Sigma Black Belt certified
- Find me on